Thank you to all who came out to our Nathan Hale Day Commemoration!
Click here for photos from this event!
Nathan Hale Day is now a part of Fraunces Tavern Museum’s SPY WEEK, a week-long celebration of America’s Revolutionary War spies September 15-22.
Week-long special programming will include:
- September 16 – Sympathetic Spies: George Washington’s Eyes and Ears in Lower ManhattanWalking Tour
- September 19 – Special Lecture: The Tragedy of Benedict Arnold by Joyce Malcolm*
- September 21 – Nathan Hale Day Commemoration
- Daily Revolutionary Spies guided tours (FREE with regular Museum admission)
- Children’s spy-themed activities
- Interactive Exhibition- Confidential: The American Revolution’s Agents of Espionage. Decode a secret message hidden in the object labels!